Bulan Ramadan akan segera berakhir dalam hitungan hari. Saudara-saudara Muslim kita di berbagai belahan dunia pun bersiap untuk menyambut hari kemenangan yang tahun ini jatuh pada tanggal 24 dan 25 Mei usai berpuasa menahan hawa nafsu, rasa lapar, dan dahaga selama satu bulan penuh. Sebagai perayaan terbesar, Idulfitri kerap menjadi hari yang dinantikan mengingat ini adalah sebuah momen kebersamaan untuk saling bersilaturahmi dan memaafkan satu sama lain.
Namun tak dapat dipungkiri jika perayaan Idulfitri tahun ini terasa berbeda dan menantang karena pandemi global yang masih belum terkendali. Kendati demikian, bukan berarti kita tidak dapat berbagi kehangatan dan kebersamaan di hari yang fitri meskipun sekadar lewat untaian kata. Berikut kami telah menuliskan sejumlah ucapan Idulfitri dalam bahasa Inggris untuk membantu Anda dalam merangkai kata yang nantinya dapat dikirimkan kepada keluarga, sahabat, maupun kolega.
1. May this special day bring peace, prosperity, and health. Happy Eid Mubarak!
2. This physical distancing should not be an excuse to reach you with my prayers. Sending you my best wishes on Eid and may your day is filled with countless of blessings.
3. It is time to take a deep breath and let go all of the worries as we celebrate Eid today. May Allah bring unlimited joy for you and your family. Happy Eid!
4. Eid is a day to be grateful to Godâs mercy and blessings. On this beautiful day, shall we forget and forgive each otherâs mistakes. Wishing you a very happy Eid day and may peace be upon you.
5. Eid is a special moment of happiness and togetherness so let it be an occasion to spread love and joy to everyone. Happy Eid!
6. Though I cannot be with you all on this special moment, I want to let you know that my prayers are always be with you. Wishing you a joyous and prosperous Eid day. Stay safe and healthy.
7. Thanking God for he grants us such a beautiful day to celebrate his greatness. May this Eid be unforgettable moment for you.
8. Sending you our warm Eid greetings! Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid with your family and special others.
9. Everyday is a new journey and may this special Eid be the milestones to everyone that open all the doors to opportunities and success. Eid Mubarak!
10. Ramadan ends here but may the grace of Allah fall upon you endlessly. Wishing you a happy and safe Eid day.
11. Everyday is a blessing and every Eid is a greater miracle from the Almighty. Have a wonderful Eid.
12. Happy Eid Mubarak! Have an exciting Eid with a lot of surprises from your dearest Secret Eidi.
13. Sending you the best wishes on this special day. May Allah answer your prayers, wipe away your tears, ease your burdens, and grant you with kindness.
14. May the final days of Ramadan bring us wealth and good health now and forever. Eid Mubarak!
15. Wishing you a pleasant Eid Mubarak filled with positivity. May this precious occasion tighten our bond to God, family, and one another with love.
16. Shall we greet the glorious day by putting on the best dresses adorned with modesty and kindness. Enjoy the appetizing dishes sprinkled with love togetherness. Itâs a festive season after all. Happy Eid Mubarak.
17. Ramadan has brought us to the invaluable moment of the year. May the holy month enliven your life with hope and wisdom.
18. Ramadan has taught us about devotion, sacrifice, and patience. May Allah accept all the good deeds and shower his grace upon your shoulders.
19. In this day full of blessings, shall we celebrate Godâs kindness by sharing the glee and giving. Keep in mind that Eid means heaven for everyone. Wishing you have a magnificent festivity.
20. As we have been through our spiritual journey during Ramadan, I hope you achieve the joy of spiritual fulfillment. Happy Eid Mubarak and may God bless you immensely.
(Foto courtesy of: Kevin Olson via Unsplash)